Christmas is almost with us once again! From all here at Enform we want to wish you the very best for the holiday season. Hopefully you had a safe, successful year and you’re looking forward to some special time with friends and family.
Rather than a regular blog post, we’ve put together a fun crossword puzzle so you can test your safety knowledge. Just print out this page, and enjoy!
Need a hint? Click the links in the clues to find the answers in our previous blog posts. Scroll down to find the answers.
4) A major danger for drivers on the road.
5) These _________ are made for working. And that’s just what they’ll do.
8) Safety alerts are ______________.
10) Where safety culture starts.
11) Employees work best when they’re given _________.
14) Vulnerable workers who require specific training.
15) Enform’s location for hands-on training.
17) One workplace hazard that’s a bit of a yawn.
18) Safety communication expert who spoke at PSC 2014.
1) The Enform division responsible for workforce reports.
2) Canadian safety regulators’ acronym.
3) Proactive safety starts with _________ indicators.
6) COR for small business.
7) U.S. institution that uses ‘stop the job’.
9) When safety culture is an intrinsic part of operations, it’s ________________.
12) A safety event you can host in your own organization. (three words)
13) One cause of the culture of denial .
16) Safety _____________ is important in preventing disasters.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all at Enform!
12) SAFETY STAND DOWN