Enform's expansion into Saskatchewan has the full support of the six major Canadian oil and gas industry trade associations. By opening a Saskatchewan office, Enform has increased industry access to important and timely health, safety and training products and services through the provision of training courses, along with health and safety services and programs, including the Certificate of Recognition (COR) program.
Enform Saskatchewan offers the following health and safety training products and services:
- COR certification, IRPs and safety alerts
- Events such as the Safety Stand Down
- eGSO - the electronic General Safety Orientation is coming soon. Read more about it here
- Petroleum Competency Program: using competency standards to assess and certify workers
- Printing replacement certificates, Petroleum Safety Training certification and exam challenges