Certificates are issued upon course completion. Only one certificate, per course, is valid.
Your wallet certificate will be mailed to the address supplied at time of registration or on the student data sheet submitted. It can take a few weeks to receive a ticket due to processing and mailing time however copies of Official Records of Training can be obtained sooner if needed. See details below on how to obtain one. 

Please note that some courses provide 90 day temporary certificates. If you have not received your permanent certificated prior to the end of the 90 days contact Enrolment Services at customerservice@enform.ca or toll free at 1-800-667-5557.

To best protect students’ certification and protect against the fraudulent use of their certificate, we cannot copy, fax or scan and send a copy of your certificate to the student or anyone else. While this can be inconvenient, our first priority is to protect students and their information. We can however, provide students or their employer verbal confirmation of their certification status. If a student or their employer calls Enrolment Services, we will gladly confirm that the student has been certified in a certain class and we will supply their expiry date as well. 

Obtaining Training Information 
Students can obtain an Official Record of Training through My Enform.  They must create an account that is linked to their certification and upon log-in they need to go to “My Certifications”.  If an Official Record of Training (Transcript) is required one can be ordered online through My Enform in the store or by following the replacement certificate process for the form (see option 3 below) and entering: “Official Transcript” in the Name of Requested Certificate on Part A of the form.

Obtaining a Replacement Certificate
There are 3 options for obtaining a replacement certificate:
1. In Person
Coming into an Enform location is the fastest way to obtain a replacement Enform certificate.
Visit any one of our 4 locations in Western Canada along with one piece of government-issued photo identification (driver's license, passport, etc.) and we will process your replacement certificate while you wait, (usually within 10 minutes).
2. Enform Connect
Replacements certificates can be obtained through Enform Connect. If you already have an account you can log into enformconnect and apply for a replacement certificate online with credit card payment. The certificate will be mailed to the address on your account.If you haven’t yet created an account please visit www.enformconnect.ca to set it up.
3. Replacement Application Form (Mailed to our office or emailed to customerservice@enform.ca). The form can be obtained at any Enform location or is available for download here. 

Click here to download the form 
In order to obtain a replacement via the form and have the certificate sent to you, the form must be notarized in order to verify your identify. This can be done in 1 of 2 ways:

a) Commissioner for Oaths or Notary Public - To receive a replacement certificate by mail, you must print and complete the Enform Replacement Certificate Application Form. Then have your application notarized and stamped* by a Commissioner for Oaths or Notary Public (many lawyers are Commissioners, ask at your bank for this service, or check your local phone directory to find one close to you).
b) Through Your Employer or Instructor- Ask your employer (or instructor) if they are an Enform Designated Representative. Many oil and gas industry employers, as well as Enform instructors, are Designated Representatives. Designated Representatives can sign Part C of the Replacement Certificate Application Form.
If you are wanting to obtain Designated Representative status with Enform see instructions here.  

Official Transcript  
Another option for obtaining an Official Transcript besides through Enform Connect is by following the replacement certificate process for the Form and entering: “Official Transcript” in the Name of Requested Certificate on Part A of the form.   

Replacement certificates and Official Transcripts cost $25 plus applicable tax; permits are $50 plus applicable tax.
You can pay for your replacement fee by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, cash or debit at an Enform location. Credit card details can be sent on your application, or we can take your payment over the phone. Credit cards are accepted online.
Note: Personal cheques are not accepted.

*Notaries do not use a stamp in BC & Manitoba.


Enrolment Services: Toll Free: 1.800.667.5557
Email: customerservice@enform.ca



Stay Connected

Subscribe and receive updates on courses, safety information or Safety Alerts
Learn More ...

Petroleum Competency Program

PCP certification is based on standards of competence developed by the petroleum industry.
Learn More ...

Customized Training

Hands-on, on demand training specifically for your needs.
Learn More ...
  • CAGC
  • CAPP
  • CEPA
  • EPAC
  • PSAC