Click here to find an Authorized Training Provider near you or register in one of the Energy Safety Canada locations on this page.
Learn to work safely in and around hydrogen sulphide (H2S) environments.
Any worker who may be exposed to H2S.
- H2S Properties, Health Hazards and Locations
- Hazard Assesment and Control
- Respiratory Protective Equipment
- Detection of H2S
- Initial Response Strategy
Upon successful completion of the required practical skills and written exam with a minimum score of 70% you will receive a Certificate of Completion that is valid for three years.
- Course starts at 8 a.m. Participants who are late may be refused admission. The duration of the course may continue beyond 4:30 p.m.
- Participants must be able to put on a mask and breathe under air
- Participants must be able to participate in rescue drag techniques
- Basic literacy and understanding in the language the course is being taught